Department of Lake and Estuarine Ecology
National Environmental Research Institute (DK)
Phone +45 89201400
Fax: +45 89201414
Email: [email protected]
Currently employed as senior research scientist in marine biogeochemistry. MSc from the University of Aarhus in 1991 (AAU) in bacterial N-transformations and PhD from AAU in 1995 in marine carbon and nitrogen cycling.
In situ and laboratory investigations of marine carbon and nitrogen cycles
5 most recent publications:
31) Rysgaard S, Nielsen TG, Hansen B., (1999). Seasonal variation in nutrients, pelagic primary production and grazing in a high-Arctic coastal marine ecosystem, Young Sound, Northeast Greenland. Mar. Ecol. Prog. Ser. 179:13-25
32) Rysgaard S, Christensen PB, Sørensen MV, Funch P, Berg P. (2000). Marine meiofauna, carbon and nitrogen mineralization in sandy and soft-sediments of Disko Bay, West Greenland. Aquat. Microb. Ecol. 21:59-71
33) Sejr MK, Jensen KT, Rysgaard S. (2000). Macrozoobenthos in a Northeast Greenland Fjord: Structure and Diversity. Polar Biology 23:792-801
34) Christensen PB, Rysgaard S, Sloth NP, Dalsgaard T, Schwærter S (2000). Sediment mineralization, denitrification, dissimilative nitrate reduction to ammonia and nutrient fluxes in an estuary with sea cage trout farming. Aquat. Microb. Ecol. 21:73-84
35) Glud RN, Rysgaard S, Risgaard-Petersen N, Thamdrup B (in press). Carbon mineralization in a high-Arctic fjord, Northeast Greenland. Mar. Ecol. Prog. Ser.